Nov 3, 2008

Happy Inside

The popular question often asked by individuals is how to be happy in living our life. A man with riches doesn't automatically experience a happy life. While a man with all the things needed fulfilled often experiences a terrible life.

A lot of answers have been offered to this question, but I have one that I believe seriously; that it is me myself who controls the happiness.

Our heart is responsible to make us happy regardless any kinds of conditions of a life. Rp. 450,000.- a month didn't make me desperated then or millions doesn't guarantee my happiness. A soul living in a hut is not necessarily sad all the time. The quality of somebody's sleeping doesn't depend on the quality of a mattras. Even sometimes a big tree makes you sleep like a baby.

It is, again, our heart which is responsible to our happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment